Dr. Srikant M. Datar: Business Advisor
- Arthur Lowes Dickinson Professor of Accounting at Harvard University
- Professor of accounting and business administration at Harvard since July 1996 – till date.
- Prior to Harvard Dr. Srikant M. Datar served as a professor at Stanford University and Carnegie Mellon University.
- Doctor of Literature, Honoris Causa – Symbiosis International University (2012)
- Best Business Book: Rethinking the MBA – 2010
- Board of Director at Norvatis (2003 – till date)
- He is also a member of board of directors of: (All in the United States)
- ICF International Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- T-Mobile US
Mr D. S. Solanki Former Chair, CBEC, & Settlement Commission of India
Solanki belongs to the 1965 batch of the IRS. He has worked in senior positions in the Indian customs organisation as collector of customs, Sahar Airport, collector of customs, Bombay, additional DG, revenue intelligence and chief commissioner of customs and central excise, Varodara and Bombay.
He has also represented Indian customs administration in various committees of the World Customs Organisation (WCO) at Brussels. He also represented India as a member of delegation for preferential tariffs and trade at Brasilia (Brazil) in 1986.